Are you looking for love this Christmas? Or hoping to re-ignite your relationship under the mistletoe? Join acclaimed dating coach and expert Cate Mackenzie for a fun and insightful evening featuring a crash course in brushing up on your flirting techniques.
Topic covered include:
* How to feel more grounded and confident to be yourself
* How to approach others or allow yourself to be approached
* How to send out the signals of looking, smiling and saying “hi”
* How to flirt appropriately with the idea of agreement or consent
* How to stop friend zoning people and give the right signals when you fancy someone
* How to read signals, take more risks, and make lasting connections
A talk to re-engage your va va voom just before the festive season kicks off!!
And each ticket includes a FREE mulled wine!
About The Speaker
Cate Mackenzie is a Psychosexual Therapist, Couples Counsellor and Love Coach who has given talks since 1998 in six countries. She is the Dating Coach for Channel 4s The Undateables, has written a column on love for Spirit and Destiny Magazine for two years and has run workshops for Models 1, Benefit, The How To Academy, Comedy Central, MTV and Soho House.