Skating is at your own risk and the management of the rink will not be responsible for any loss or injury incurred.
In using the rink facilities skaters and spectators alike agree to the following:
1. Winterville shall be entitled to remove anyone from this venue who is under the influence of drugs
2. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in this venue.
3. The use of photography equipment is prohibited in this venue.
4. Winterville will not be responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
5. Winterville accepts no responsibility for any personal property whatsoever. All personal property is stored at the patron’s sole risk.
6. All skaters must be in control of their speed at all times.
7. Excessive speeds will not be tolerated. Skaters may be asked to leave, without refund, if their behaviour is deemed to be dangerous by the rink staff.
8 Guests must abide by the directions of staff at all times.
9. Guests are advised to be observant and avoid collisions with other skaters.
10. Guests must not act in an abusive or disorderly manner towards members of staff or other rink users.
11. Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.