Food Hall & Party Packages
We have an exciting selection of food and drink from some of London’s best street food traders, chefs and artisan producers in our heated, undercover Food Hall. You can eat in or take away and enjoy an array of international hot and cold cuisine catering for carnivores, vegetarians and those that like their fodder gluten-free.
The Food Hall is open Wednesday – Sunday. It is closed Dec 21st-23rd but the Food Hubs are still open: Pop Dogs, Le Bao, Holy Cow, Pho Sho, Poptata & Game On.
This year we also have special Downtown Party Packages that have been created offering lager, cider, wine or all non-alcoholic beverages, delectable food from any one of the award-winning street food vendors plus one Winterville ride voucher. Further details and booking info at the end of this page.
The Food Hall is the perfect place to settle in with a group of friends for the afternoon, you’re surrounded by the best food and drink in London, with some great music to help things along it has all the ingredients of the perfect afternoon out. To help things along we will of course be serving up carafes of our home made mulled wine and pitchers of Winterville ale all perfect for sharing with friends or colleagues.
If craft ales and beers not your thing then fear not there is plenty of choice. We have our wonderful range of winter cocktails; from the much loved warm winter classics such as hot buttered rum, warm whiskey toddys, winter spiced rum punches to new kids on the block like the wang dang dula, the mai chai and a variety of cider cocktails to name but a few.
And outside, there’s a variety of Street Food-savvy trucks specialising in unique menus from around the globe including Le Bao Truck, Fundhi Pizza, Holy Cow and Poptata. Take your street food away and enjoy it in the Food Hall or wander around Winterville taking in the attractions while you eat.
OUR TRADERS INCLUDE:
Crabbie Shack: Go and find the Crabbie Shack for all your seafood needs. Grab a soft shell crab burger with tasty extras: smother it in wasabi lime mayo or bacon jam, or try one with fennel and almonds for a delicious, unique flavour. These guys have won a Young British Foodie award so go and check them out!
Smokestak: Expect slow-smoked pulled pork and brisket, smothered in homemade sauces and rubs.
Los Churros Amigos: Los Churros Amigos are: “Bringing the joy of Churros and melted Belgian chocolate sauce to our great British shores.“tastiest snack on Earth”. You don’t want to miss them!
Mother Clucker Serving up tea brined, buttermilk soaked, twice battered fried chicken. Since 2013 Mother Clucker have been reviewed by everyone from Zagat to Conde Nast Traveller and have served everywhere from pop-ups in pubs to festivals like Field Day and foodie events like Street Feast.
Makatcha: Makatcha are coming to Winterville with their famous peanut sauce, a recipe that has been in their family for over one hundred years. It’s the perfect time to try some beef, chicken or vegan Rendang with rice: fusion food full of flavour. They say: “Rendang was voted No. 1 dish in the world by CNN travellers! It took us 5 months to perfect the taste – definitely worth the wait! Come on over to see what the fuss is all about.”
The Liberty Cheesesteak Company
Founded with one mission: to bring real Philly Cheesesteaks to London. They take great pride in being the City’s first and only producers of the authentic Philly Cheesesteak sandwich – Accept No Imitations!
The Paellaria Forever famous on the UK festival circuit for cooking up the most lip-smacking, ass-kicking paella, the Paellaria have left the Spanish sun behind for a one off Christmas cookout at Winterville! Expect to see some festival favourites with a few surprises along the way, always using the finest Spanish ingredients and keeping it all gluten free. Winners of UK Festival Awards ‘Concession of the Year 2012’, shortlisted again in 2014!
Bad Brownie: If you’re a chocolate addict, Bad Brownie is the place to find. Bite into their “fudgiest, gooiest, tastiest and most decadent brownies,” which come in a variety of flavours, including peanut butter, bacon and maple syrup and salted caramel.
Les Deux Amies: Indulge in some tasty sweet and savoury crepes at Les Deux Amies. Their range of toppings is so gigantic that they say: “We are able to please any of your dietary requirements. Crunchy, Bubbly, Fondant… we will surprise you!”
Christmas party season has arrived and Winterville provides the perfect spot to enjoy with friends, colleagues and families.
This year a special Downtown Party Package has been created offering lager, cider, wine or all non-alcoholic beverages, delectable food from any one of the award-winning street food vendors plus one Winterville ice rink and ride voucher each. Purchase the Downtown Party Package here. £45 per person plus booking fee.
Or to make the visit extra special the Downtown Fizz Package offering a glass of bubbles on arrival. Purchase the Downtown Fizz Package here. £49 per person plus booking fee.
Minimum groups of ten.
Every Weds and Thurs – from Dec 1st to Dec 17th
– 3pm – 5pm
– 5.30pm – 7.30pm
– 8pm – 10pm
Downtown Party Package – House lager, cider, wine and non-alcoholic beverages, plus food from one of dozens of award winning street food vendors, plus one Winterville ride voucher- £45 plus booking fee
Downtown Fizz Package – As above to include one glass of bubbles on arrival – £49 plus booking fee
- The Food Hall is a covered, heated venue located in Downtown at Winterville with a bar and over a dozen food traders.
- Drinks are provided in jugs & carafes by table service. Additional orders (ie spirits) can be made at the bar on the day if required, by separate payment
- Food – Each group is provided with vouchers on arrival which can be exchanged for a meal of value up to around £7.00, from over a dozen street food traders located within the Food Hall. on a self-serve basis – chosen on the day of visit.
- Details of the traders are provided above and sample menus will be provided at time of booking; we are confident we can meet most dietary requirements!
- The ride voucher is valid at any of the funfair-style rides at Winterville and worth up to £5. Themed rides range from a Rollercoaster to the Festive Waltzer
- Minimum bookings of 10 people, maximum of 50 within a section of the Food Hall with reserved seating
- Sessions are sold in two hour blocks only
- Bookings can only be made in advance and close 6pm day before each required date
- Tickets to the Winterville Ice Rink, Circus or Golf can be booked as additional with the benefit of group rates. Spiegel show tickets can also be pre-booked.
- Groups may have to share tables, which will be allocated on the day.
- Winterville is an event for all ages and operates a Responsible Drinking Policy and Challenge 25 is in operation throughout. Click here for full event info